Joy to the Pets
Pet Sitting Services
- Walk or Potty Break
- Poop and/or Litter Scooping
- Medications Administered – (Oral, Injection, or Subcutaneous Fluids)
- Home Security Check
- Daily Journals
- Newspaper and Mail Collection
- Trash and/or Recycle in or out
- Lights or Sound Rotated
- Indoor Plant Care
- Pool Maintenance (clean baskets)
- Lots of Love, Play, and Attention!!
Initial Consultation (Free)
- In home consultation is a “get to know you meeting”. This provides us the opportunity to meet your pet(s), become familiar with your home, their routine. This also gives us a chance to gather information needed to care for your pet(s) and answer any questions you may have.
- Keys, Gate Codes, Garage Codes, etc. will be picked up during the initial consultation. We make a duplicate of the key and keep it in a secure, locked location in case something happens to the original.
- Locksmith charges will be billed to the client if we can’t gain access with a tested key or alternate method. This is for the safety of your pets.
Day Visits (Morning, Mid-Day, and/or Evening)
- Standard visits are 30 minutes long and can be scheduled for Morning, Afternoon, and/or Evening visits.
- $20 per Standard visit (up to 3 pets)
- $35 for an hour visit (up to 3 pets)
- $3 per visit for each additional pet
- Overnight services are 8-10 hours of in-home care and include all the Standard Duties.
- $70 per Overnight visit
- $10 additional per day fee will be added for the following Holidays
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- We accept cash, check or credit card payments
- Payment is due on or before your first day of service
- Late fee of $25 will be charged if payment has not been arranged by first day of service
- There is a $30 fee for all returned checks or declined credit cards
- If your sitter does a great job for you – show them your appreciation by leaving them a tip.
- Tips can be left as cash on your first day or service or included in your check or credit card payment.
- Tips are not mandatory, but they are greatly appreciated and encouraged.
- Key will be picked up at initial consultation; alternative means of entry such as garage codes are usable as well
- Your sitter will retain your key for future visits. We also make a duplicate that is kept in our office key safe in the event something happens and one of the owners needs to access your pets
- Locksmith fee of $75 PLUS locksmith charges will be assessed if we can’t gain access with a tested key or any alternative method.
Currently serving the east valley from Ahwatukee to Apache Junction.
We are always expanding — Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability in your area.
Insured & Bonded.
Office Hours: Office Hours: 8 am – 9 pm, 7 days a week
Phone: (602) 432-9625 or 480-410-2550
Lessons from my Greyhound: Never stop playing, Wag more, Bark less, Be Loyal and faithful, Be Quick to Forgive and Love Unconditionally!